Visiting Washington's Ferry Farm and Kenmore
George Washington's Ferry Farm is east of Fredericksburg on State Route 3 in Stafford County.
268 Kings Hwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Tel: (540) 370-0732
Fax: (540) 371-3398
Historic Kenmore is located in the heart of Historic Fredericksburg, Virginia, off Interstate 95, halfway between Washington, DC, and Richmond, Virginia.
1201 Washington Ave
Tel: (540) 373-3381
Fax: (540) 370-0576
Historic Kenmore (House and Grounds) and George Washington’s Ferry Farm reopen for tours on March 1, 2017.
- Closed during January & February except Feb. 18 & 20 at Ferry Farm
- March through October: Monday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00
Sunday, Noon to 5:00 p.m. The last tour at Historic Kenmore begins at 4:15 p.m.
- November through December: Monday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to
Sunday, Noon to 4:00 p.m. The last tour at Historic Kenmore begins at 3:15 p.m.
- Closed Easter Sunday (April 16, 2017), Thanksgiving Day (November 23, 2017), and December 24, 25, & 31
- Tours of Kenmore are offered hourly Monday – Thursday and every thirty minutes Friday – Sunday
- The grounds at Ferry Farm and Kenmore are closed during non-business hours
- Group visits available by appointment:
Please call (540) 370-0732 x24
NOTE: weather-related closings and schedule updates are posted on facebook.com/FerryFarmAndKenmore.
Please see our Policies FAQ for information about photography/videography, dogs, etc.
Kenmore Admission Prices: $12 adults, $6 students, under age 6, free
Ferry Farm Admission Prices: $9 adults, $4.50 students, under age 6, free
Combination Ticket to both sites: $19 adults, $8.50 students
Discounts available for Seniors (60+), AAA, active military,
trolley passengers, &
Group rates available - please call (540) 370- 0732 ext. 24 for reservations and details.
Also available - Season Passes.
Enjoy unlimited access to both Ferry Farm and Kenmore for a full year (not valid for events that require reservations). $25 for each adult pass. $15 for each student pass. These are good for one year from the date of purchase.
Visit the events page to learn about events that are coming soon. Events take place at both Kenmore and Ferry Farm throughout the year. Stay up to date with the latest information - subscribe to eNews!
Visit the official Fredericksburg website for more details about the city's events, museums, restaurants, and more.
For information about Stafford County tourism, please visit their website at www.gostaffordva.com